Bald Pussy

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jenakayricci

It was Friday, little april pic was my last class of the week, and it was the science class that I had with Rachael. How long were you with your ex-boyfriend? I asked while we were busy with on lab work. Wow, really? I asked, stunning serena nodded. You must have been pretty serious then. I started feeling sillier and sillier with each passing day when I'd see Rachael in class and juvenilely associate her with the photos online. Since I was a sophomore in high school, stunning serena replied. She looked at me with a curious look on her face. She sat unusually close to me, my senses were clouded with her sweet perfume and her infectious smile. I had to have her more than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home