Bald Pussy

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Free Gallery Teen Trixie

This decision was quadrangular made for me. While Liz was sleeping on my shoulder, I was running all the scenarios through my head:“Was annasassets video attracted to me? No, that couldn’t be it, could it? She is probably just bored and tired, right? Oh, I don’t know. During the last hour of the movie, I could not stop thinking about what had happened. I was still unsure as to what Liz had just done, and was not sure on how to proceed. Maybe annasassets video really does like me!?”After the movie ended, I found myself in a slight trance. I did not blame her, because the move was a sleeper. As it turned out, Liz and I rode alone in her vehicle, while the rest of the group made it home in the other two vehicles that made the trip. On the way out of the theatre, Liz suggested that we ride home with different people. This really made me wonder what Liz was trying to tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home