Bald Pussy

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Angel

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and gave me one of those incredible post orgasm, sloppy wet and warm kisses. I let my head rest against the tiles and soaked up this new variation on Angel the theme. Her breasts jostled slightly in her shirt, which was tighter than I had first noticed. As she finished, Jacen Teen Carolina slammed into her again and she hissed through gritted teeth. I mean, you never told me that you knew Justin before hand, did Angel you? Actually Jackie and Anne had done more than stay in touch, they had become lesbian lovers!'Oh shit!' Andy had engineered the 'accidental' picnic shaving pussy spot meeting to take advantage of Jackie's unfulfilled exhibitionistic tendencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home